21 November 2014

Follow Friday: Bridges to Yesteryear



A couple of months ago I was contacted by Nora about starting a genealogy blog. She had some questions about how to get started with setting up a blog, layout, etc.  I was happy to help her through the process and after a few emails and a lot of work on her part, Nora has a wonderful, genealogy blog:  Bridges to Yesteryear.

Nora is a blogger from Michigan, my home state, and writes about her family.  The surname "Bishop" is the first line of her family she is concentrating on.  Nora shares land records and deeds; probate records, biographical sketches, Bible records, timelines and more.  In addition to sharing the records, she provides a source for those records.

I encourage my readers to take a look at Nora's Bridges to Yesterday blog and leave a comment welcoming her to our great genea-blogging community.  Welcome, Nora!  I look forward to seeing your blog develop and reading more about your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment