Happy New Year!
It is that time of year when people are making resolutions and genealogists are making goals. I have given up on resolutions, but can really get into making goals. Can I achieve 12 goals for 2012? My family can attest to my overdoing it every now and then. So, in honor of a new year, I will not be overdoing it with goal setting this year. I decided to concentrate on three areas: research, education and organization. Here are my six goals for 2012:
- Research, record, and source vital record information for my mother's 11 brothers and sisters.
- Research Vinera Eglantine Powers parentage.
- View two webinars per month.
- Read research wiki's or courses twice a month.
- Finish the Glover surname file labels, using Family Roots Organizer System.
- Add information received from a Glover researcher to my Roots Magic software.