Welcome

to Journey to the Past, I'm Brenda (Glover) Leyndyke and I believe researching your family history is a fascinating journey.

A New Generation Started on my Tree

02 August 2011

Welcome to the World, Nicholas 'Nico'


My great nephew, Nico, was born recently.  He is the first of his generation in our family.  I always enjoy adding individuals to our family tree.  Nico is a special addition as he makes me a great aunt for the first time.  Best wishes to his parents and welcome to the family, Nico. 


6 comments:

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Congratulations, Brenda - what a little cutie!

Brenda Leyndyke said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Barbara Poole said...

Congratulations to the parents and the entire family who get to spoil him!

Brenda Leyndyke said...

Thanks Barbara, I only wish I was one of those who gets to spoil him. I will have to do it from afar.

Apple said...

Congratulations!

Brenda Leyndyke said...

Thanks, Apple!

Post a Comment