One Lovely Blog Award

21 March 2011 8:25 PM Posted by Brenda L.

Thank you to Tammy at Genealogy Simple and Fun and Leslie Ann at Ancestors Live Here for recognizing Journey to the Past for the "One Lovely Blog Award".  I am happy you enjoy reading my blog and chose to recognize it with this award.  Thank you. 

To accept the award the rules are as followed:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I don't know if I can narrow it down to just 15 other blogs.  There are so many blogs deserving of recognition.  I will have to get back to you on this part of the award.  Again, thanks Tammy and Leslie Ann.