13 August 2010

Follow Friday: The Faces of My Family

Today's Follow Friday post is The Faces of My Family blog.  Lisa has been blogging for about 6 months now.   She says she has been visiting cemeteries since she was a child, inheriting the gene for genealogy from her mother.  Her blog is an individual family history blog and features stories on her family history research.

Lisa's The Face of My Family blog is a well written, informative blog to read.  I especially enjoyed her 4 Part series on Preparing for a Research Trip.  Her 52 Weeks to Better Genealogy Find a Grave post does a nice job of explaining the Find a Grave website.  Lisa shares what she learns and the one on The Case of Catherine Moyer Brane reminded me of a cemetery trip  I took once.

I enjoy reading Lisa's blog as I have ancestors from Indiana, where Lisa blogs from.  In a field of crowded geneablogger's I am pleased to give a Follow Friday to Lisa and The Faces of My Family.  Take a minute and check out her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Brenda:

    Thank you for your kind words! They were very unexpected and so humbling! I've been meaning to thank you for introducing me to the Michigan Biographical Index. I had no idea it existed!
    I love how much I learn from you and other geneabloggers. What a wonderful community we belong to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to spotlight you! I agree-geneabloggers are great.

    ReplyDelete