Do you have a list of places you would like to go to further your genealogy research? Here are a few of mine:
1. Library of Michigan, Lansing, Michigan: I can't believe I haven't been here. It's at number one because it's future is uncertain.
2. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah: What more can I say-it's the largest genealogical library in the world.
3. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Massachusetts: Eight Floors of sources and they specialize in New England research.
4. Plymouth, Massachusetts and surrounding area: Would love to see where my colonial ancestors started their American lives.
5. Places yet to be discovered:
Where are the places you would like to go?